[Equest-users] Custom Utility rates - % of total $

tblack_pe at cox.net tblack_pe at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 13:03:28 PDT 2011

All:

I have a question about eQuest energy models and the normal utility rate
structures.  Does anybody include the tax structure (i.e. sales tax for
the local state, county, city, and regulatory body) in the cost
simulations, and if so; how do you input block charges as a percent of
the total dollars?  I have really looked and searched the archives with
multiple ways of percent and utility with no findings at all.

Best regards,

Tracy A. Black, P.E.; LEED AP
5002 E Redfield Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85254-2848