[Equest-users] LEED review comments for System 5 heating source

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 1 10:29:55 PDT 2011

Good eye Cam.

Paul Diglio

________________________________
From: Carol Gardner <cmg750 at gmail.com>
To: Cam Fitzgerald <cam at energyopportunities.com>
Cc: Paul Diglio <paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net>; "Li, Lan" <lli at sbmce.com>;
equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sent: Fri, July 1, 2011 1:19:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] LEED review comments for System 5 heating source

Which is really confusing isn't it, since they specifically list a
Fossil/Electic hybrid as a header on that table. Argh!

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Cam Fitzgerald <cam at energyopportunities.com>
wrote:

The reference to the predominant condition is the third footnote under Table
G3.1.1A.

Carol Gardner PE