[Equest-users] Unmet Hours

Robert E. O'Connell REOconnell at meengineering.com
Thu Jul 7 08:21:32 PDT 2011

Brad,

I believe the unmet hours refers to the entire building.  If the unmet hours for the different systems occur at the same time they are counted as one unmet hours regardless of the number of systems that indicate that the unmet hours have occurred at that time.
Robert O'Connell P.E.  CEM   CEA
M/E Engineering P.C.
Senior Engineer
HVAC Group