[Equest-users] Define error codes

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 07:31:38 PDT 2011

Yes, I've even seen this error get stuck with my model file even when I
toggled the pitched roof on and off since I didn't need it anyway (I was
just playing around with the things in eQuest).

I've found that its an error associated with the 3-D graphic viewer and
doesn't harm eQuest or your model file at all.
I second Bill,   ignore it; and don't care about it.

However, it's good to be mindful of this little quirk because when I
received a model file with this error in it for the first time, it threw me
off for awhile and I wasted a bunch of time researching it to learn that I
didn't care about it.  :)

Cheers,
Pasha