[Equest-users] Weather File for Pattaya (Bangkok)

Andrew Costinett ajcostin at rams.colostate.edu
Fri Jul 8 09:39:31 PDT 2011

Abhinav Devra,

Weather data for Bangkok is available at the following website:

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=2_asia_wmo_region_2/country=THA/cname=Thailand

The data is in the format required for EnergyPlus, not eQUEST. If you want
to convert this to a .BIN file compatible with eQUEST, download the
"EQ_WthProc" program at the following:

http://doe2.com/index_wth.html

This can be a bit tricky, so be sure to follow the instructions carefully.

Good luck,

Andrew