[Equest-users] Chiller Curves

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:24:10 PDT 2011

Prior to your response, i got a little impatient and found some of your past
articles in the archives after a lot of digging.

I found out that the EIR equation is actually a % of the EIR that needs to
be taken into account.  So the equation should output a value from 1 to 0 to
multiply the design rated EIR by to get the usage at that part load.  there
was a method that i found that, when the manufacturer doesn't provide you
with enough to populate all three of the custom curves, you can simply use
the EIR f(PLR) curve, which i did and got the results i expected to see.

Thanks for your response, both past and present.

Rob

--
Rob Hudson