[Equest-users] Underfloor Modelling and Error Message.

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Jul 26 14:07:24 PDT 2011

There's a large chapter in the EDR guidelines that pretty much details an overall "how-to" for UFAD in eQUEST... recommend downloading the PDF linked at the bottom and perusing!

http://www.energydesignresources.com/resources/publications/design-guidelines/design-guidelines-hvac-simulation-guidelines.aspx

IIRC - this is written in a fashion that does a good job of outlining the limitations of UFAD in eQUEST, and provides guidelines for DOE2 system selection by pointing out behaviors that might be desirable to include in the simulation.

~Nick

NICK CATON, P.E.
SENIOR ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers