[Equest-users] URGENT: Window U-values: Total window assembly v/s Glass only

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 07:35:51 PDT 2011

If you look at the description for LV-D, it will tell you what all is
included in the U-value .It is either glass + internal film, or
glass+internal film+external film. What you enter in eQuest is either just
glass or glass + internal film (check the help on it to be sure). The values
you get from manufacturer are glass + internal film + outside film (someone
correct me if this is not the case).
So make sure that you are comparing the same combination of values.
-Rohini