[Equest-users] Training classes

Jim Burpee jimb at biggreenzero.com
Wed Jun 1 10:14:47 PDT 2011

I am a brand new user to Equest and would like to attend a training class in
the Phoenix AZ metro area.   I have not be able to locate any schedule or
availability of training.

Is there a schedule or list that I can review or join to participate in a
training class?

Any information would be welcome.

Jim Burpee
Chief Engineer
Big Green Zero

4950 E. Thomas Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85018

Direct (480) 628 9363

JimB at BigGreenZero.com

<http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c153/bstricker73/?action=view&current=Big
GreenZeroreduceyourenergyreducee.jpg%22target=%22http://www.BigGreenZero.com
http://BigGreenZero.com

--- NOTICE ---
confidential, privileged or proprietary information. If you have received it
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and
any copy or printout. Unintended recipients are prohibited from making any
other use of this e-mail. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, we accept no liability for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, or for
any delay or errors or omissions in the contents which result from e-mail
transmission.