[Equest-users] Pump Energy Off the Chart

Matt Parks MParks at Purdy-McGuire.com
Tue Jun 7 07:02:56 PDT 2011

I am running a chilled water system in the detailed mode and everything seemed to be going well when I closed up last night.  This morning I come in, make some modifications to a few internal loads, and re-calculate.  Now the pumps/aux is off the chart on the monthly power consumption (12000000000000000000000 to be exact), and I cant seem to figure out the issue.

I have tried everything I can think of, setting all the pump setting to default, etc...but nothing seems to be working.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Matthew Parks, LEED AP
Purdy-McGuire, Inc.
DBE, WBE & HUB Certified
17300 North Dallas Parkway, Suite 3000
Dallas, TX  75248
(o) 972.239.5357
(d) 972.388.1191
MParks at Purdy-McGuire.com<mailto:MParks at Purdy-McGuire.com>
www.Purdy-McGuire.com<http://www.Purdy-McGuire.com>