[Equest-users] Saving Schedules to Library

Richard Auffermann rauffermann at dagherengineering.com
Mon Jun 13 08:44:58 PDT 2011

I am generating schedules for my model and was hoping to save them so I
do not have to recreate them all the time. There is an option to "Save
to Library" but it is greyed out and cannot be selected. I looked in the
archive and the only emails on this topic say that you can only save the
text from the input file and copy this into new models. Is this the best
we can do?

Richard Auffermann

Design Engineer

DAGHER ENGINEERING, PLLC

29 Broadway, New York, NY 10006

T. 212.480.2591 x122

F. 212.480.2654

rauffermann at dagherengineering.com
<mailto:rauffermann at dagherengineering.com>

www.dagherengineering.com

Save Trees, Consider the Environment. Please print only when necessary.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential or proprietary
information and use or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us and delete.  Dagher
Engineering, PLLC has no responsibility for errors or discrepancies that
may occur in the electronic transmission of data.