[Equest-users] VRV/ VRF system very low heating and cooling consumption

Bharati Karmarkar bharatikarmarkar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:42:59 PDT 2011

All,

I am modeling a 10 story Hotel which has a VRV/ VRF system (I followed the
powerpoint on the VRV/ VRF system that was posted on the list serve)

*I am getting very low heating and cooling consumption values (just 15% of
the total) which cant be right. Also I do not have any significant unmet
hours, so I cant figure out whats going on !! *

I am not sure how to go about resolving this issue. Are there any specific
values that I should enter from the proposed design??
Any suggestions as to how to solve this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Bharati