[Equest-users] Donald R Moore/AM/LLY is out of the office.

Donald R Moore MOORE_DONALD_R at LILLY.COM
Sun Jun 19 19:02:36 PDT 2011

I will be out of the office starting  06/18/2011 and will not return until
06/27/2011.

 I will not have access to email and voice mail during that time, and so
will not be able to respond to your message until I return. In the event of
any critical need to contact me during that time, you may try reaching me
by calling my Administrative Assistant Karen Sue Wright on (317) 276-4884.