[Equest-users] EIR to EER

Arunabha Sau runabha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:22:46 PDT 2011

Howdy all,

How to calculated EER? It's redundant, I know. There was several post
regarding this, but if anybody post some link to some valid document, it
would be highly appreciated.

For few posts, I've found (in blue texts) is here. Can you guys please tell
me how to find Condenser & Compressor Fan Watts from output report? Please
help.
~~~~~~~~~