[Equest-users] Looking for Trainer to teach in-house course on modeling existing buildings

Shea, Rebecca rshea at noresco.com
Mon Jun 27 08:24:38 PDT 2011

Morning,

My company is looking to bring in a consultant to teach an Advanced eQuest course on September 23rd of this year (Boston area).  We are an ESCO and as such model existing buildings for retrofit possibilities.  Some of the items that we want to cover are calibration to utility data, QC, best practices, eQuest limitations, approximations of systems that we might see in the field (sometimes over 70 years old), best way to set up common retrofit parameters.

If this is something you are qualified to teach and interested in, please contact me directly with the following information:

·         Short summary of background (short paragraph)

·         Cost to teach 1 day seminar

·         2-3 references

Thanks for your time,

Beka Shea