[Equest-users] wizard mode occupancy zoning

Jill Dalglish jill at jilldalglish.com
Wed Jun 29 12:52:01 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying a simple DD wizard mode comparison of two buildings. One
building has occupancy in all zones and one building has occupancy only
in the southern half of the building. I am getting no change in results.

I am doing this by changing the occupancy from the default eQuest zoning
to 50% unconditioned storage, saving the model for the second building
and then only changing the "Conditioned" and "Unconditioned" setting in
the Saved-As model under "Zone Conditions" in screen 2 of the wizard so
that all of the zones on the north side of the building are unconditioned.

Does anyone know why this does not change the results?

Thank you,

--
Jill Dalglish, LEED AP
Dalglish Daylighting