[Equest-users] DWG import

Paul Thoresen PThoresen at ecw.org
Fri Jun 10 09:34:43 PDT 2011

Brad:

Depending on the application, I've found it helpful to include multiple floors on a single CAD file on different layers. eQuest allows you to select which layers to display with a right click in the custom building footprint screen. That way, you only have to import a single file, and everything is lined up relative to each other in any subsequent shells.

Regards,

Paul Thoresen
Energy Center of Wisconsin
pthoresen at ecw.org