[Equest-users] Saving Schedules to Library

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:36:17 PDT 2011

At this point in time....Yes, that is the best that we can do as far as I
know.   I had a client once who told me they were using, or pulling in thier
own company's "library" data info, but I don't know if this was in the
formal sense of using the Libraries in eQuest or if they created a seprate
file that could be read by thier eQuest files to pull in the equipment info
they wanted.

The only way I know of and use right now is the copy paste method in the
input file....

Pasha