[Equest-users] Saving Schedules to Library

Paul Riemer Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
Mon Jun 13 10:07:26 PDT 2011

Collectively, we have previously suggested to create snippet text.inp files and then use the Import command rather than copy paste within a text editor.   So you might have a library of inp files for things like constructions, schedules, hourly reports, and utility rates (but you can reference saved ones within the wizard too).  Of course some things are order dependent like your OA source system being ahead of your destination system so if you want a DOAS snippet, you may need to manually place that within in the project .inp file.

If you like having an inp snippet library then you might also try carrying the parametric run description (prd) file from project to project.

Paul Riemer, PE, LEED AP
DUNHAM