[Equest-users] Saving Schedules to Library

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Mon Jun 13 10:25:18 PDT 2011

The import function really is the cat's meow ;).  It's a great
timesaver, even if you do need to break out your text editor (once
only!).

See attached thread from a while ago where I walk everyone through the
process, and touch on the possibilities.

Starting a personal collection of .inp snippets (schedules, equipment,
constructions, and so on) is a major mile marker on the path to becoming
a great eQuest modeler - welcome to the club =).

~Nick

NICK CATON, P.E.

SENIOR ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers