[Equest-users] Exporting LBNL Window Data into eQuest

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:08:00 PDT 2011

Seun,

After you create your window in Window and calculate the results create a
report by clicking on the Report button at the bottom of the list on the
left. The default option, DOE2, is what you want. It will save your file,
whatever you name it, in the Window file in eQUEST. Then you are in the
eQUEST wizard and you select the glass category Window4/5data you will see
your file on the Glass Type list that is pulled down. Just select it and you
are good to go.

Cheers,

Carol

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Seun Odukomaiya <SOdukomaiya at lacquis.com>wrote:

>  eQuesters,
>
> Would someone be willing to give me a walkthrough of how to export a window
> from LBNL Window Software and import into eQuest? It would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks.
>

> *Seun Odukomaiya, EIT, LEED AP* |* Mechanical Engineer* | *L’Acquis
> Consulting Engineers** *|(317) 706-2075 Ext. 255 | www.lacquis.com<http://www.laceindy.com/>| To
> transmit large files, please use:  http://lacquis.leapfile.net

Carol Gardner PE