[Equest-users] Hvac zoning

sachin sharma sachin5787 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 23:30:31 PDT 2011

Hi Brad,

It seems that you have defined two HVAC systems in wizard mode. Or are you
working in the detailed mode? In the detailed mode it forms several default
systems depending upon the no. of zones. You can delete the unwanted systems
by first deleting the zones linked to it and then delete the system.

Thanks,
Sachin