[Equest-users] IPLV Curve Fit

Travis Rhodes TRhodes at smud.org
Fri Jun 17 15:24:19 PDT 2011

The following link takes you to a publication by Taylor Engineering on two methods they’ve used for calculating performance curves for different chillers. Its very accurate and easy to use.

http://www.taylor-engineering.com/downloads/articles/ASHRAE%20Symposium%20AC-02-9-1%20Electric%20Chiller%20Model-Hydeman.pdf

Travis Rhodes
ENERGY ADVISOR
(916)732-5274