[Equest-users] LEED Input Summary

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:28:50 PDT 2011

Sorry i was not clear in my statement.  I have the output reports you have
stated already uploaded on the website, but my question meant to focus on
the input summary that LEED Online wants, whether this be the entire .inp
file or something else completely.

Thanks and again, sorry for the confusion.

Rob

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Arpan Bakshi <arpanbakshi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Provide PDF version of BEPS, BEPU, ES-D reports
>

> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Rob Hudson <rdh4176 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In the newest version of LEED Online, they request a bunch of forms and an
>> Input Summary.  eQuest doesn't output this that i know of, and unless i send
>> them the .inp file, i'm not sure what they want.  Anyone have any experience
>> with this?
>>
>> --
>> Rob Hudson

Rob Hudson