[Equest-users] LEED Input Summary

Will Mak wmak at epsteinglobal.com
Wed Jun 22 13:33:41 PDT 2011

Oh that list is helpful. They state you should provide input files on the template form but don't specific which ones besides BEPU, BEPS, and ES-D. Then they yell at you for not providing the correct input forms. J

William Mak, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Design Engineer

EPSTEIN
Architecture
Interiors
Engineering
Construction

Sustainability

600 West Fulton Street
Chicago, Illinois 60661-1259

D: (312) 429-8116
F: (312) 429-8800

E: wmak at epsteinglobal.com
W: www.epsteinglobal.com <http://www.epsteinglobal.com/>

þ Epstein is a firm believer in sustainability. We ask that you please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.