[Equest-users] How to link Utility rate and Meter

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Fri Jun 24 07:06:14 PDT 2011

If you mean to apply different rates to different electric/fuel meters
within the same model, I believe this is done after double-clicking any
given rate - see highlighted field below.

I personally haven't tread this path before so let us know how it goes!

Volume 2: Dictionary
<mk:@MSITStore:C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\ncaton\My%20Documents\eQUES
T%203-64%20Data\Help\DOE-2.chm::/Docs/volume2dictionary.htm>  > Economic
Components
<mk:@MSITStore:C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\ncaton\My%20Documents\eQUES
T%203-64%20Data\Help\DOE-2.chm::/Docs/economiccomponents1.htm>  >
UTILITY-RATE
<mk:@MSITStore:C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\ncaton\My%20Documents\eQUES
T%203-64%20Data\Help\DOE-2.chm::/Docs/utilityrate2.htm>  > Buy/Sell
Arrangements
<mk:@MSITStore:C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\ncaton\My%20Documents\eQUES
T%203-64%20Data\Help\DOE-2.chm::/Docs/buysellarrangements.htm>

ELEC-METERS

when TYPE = ELECTRICITY, accepts a list of ELEC-METERs for which this
utility-rate will calculate costs. The electric meters may be of any
type:  UTILITY, BUILDING, SUB-METER, and/or ELECTRIC-SALE. Note than the
energy associated with ELECTRIC-SALE meter is negative, and may force
the utility-rate to calculate cost credits.

NICK CATON, P.E.

SENIOR ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers

25501 west valley parkway, suite 200