[Equest-users] EIR to EER

Mark Nieman MARKN at McKinstry.com
Mon Jun 27 10:44:13 PDT 2011

Attached is a small paper describing the process to convert EER to EIR
that I received during an eQUEST training class.

As to the reports, SV-A lists EIR for DX equipment in the upper right.
Power demand for supply and return fans is also listed. Report SS-H
shows Heat pump compressor + condenser electric or electric reheat and
Unitary equipment compressor + condenser electric energy in the right
four columns. SS-P shows the monthly compressor energy use.

Mark Nieman, PE, CEM | McKinstry | Sr. Energy Engineer
d 206.832.8152 | m 206.510.4760 | f 206.832.8552
FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR BUILDING

From: Arunabha Sau [mailto:runabha at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 4:23 PM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org; Mark Nieman; Nick Caton; Paul
Riemer
Subject: EIR to EER

Howdy all,

How to calculated EER? It's redundant, I know. There was several post
regarding this, but if anybody post some link to some valid document, it
would be highly appreciated.

For few posts, I've found (in blue texts) is here. Can you guys please
tell me how to find Condenser & Compressor Fan Watts from output report?
Please help.

~~~~~~~~~

From: Paul Riemer [mailto:Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
] I do not recall where I found this but obviously I attribute it to the
above