[Equest-users] Flat roof and pitch roof on the same building?

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Jun 30 05:41:28 PDT 2011

Tracy,

There are at least two ways I can think of to model a combination of
pitched and flat roofs relatively easily.
	1.) Check the "Pitched Roof" checkbox and then the "Custom Roof
Footprint" box in the wizard. Define the roof footprint as being the
pitched roof section only. Then add flat roof surfaces in DD 	edit
mode.
	2.) In the Design Development wizard, create the first building
shell based on the pitched roof main worship area only. Then add
building shell(s) for the rest of the building, leaving "Pitched
Roof" unchecked.

Option one is simpler and probably easier to implement. Details on
implementing both of these options can be found by searching the
archives.

Regards,
Bill