[Equest-users] App G HVAC System 5

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Thu Jun 30 13:31:09 PDT 2011

The first question is - are your fans scheduled properly (if you have loads but your fans aren't allowed to turn on that might be the issue).

Look at your SS-O reports and figure out what hours you aren't meeting the loads. You might have to turn on night cycling.

Is your model set up for reheat at the box?

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309