[Equest-users] Coupling eQUEST with computational fluid dynamics (CFD)

Jacob Faiola jacobfaiola at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 03:23:24 PDT 2011

Hello All!

How are you? It's been a while since I posted to the list.
I am interested in developing a method to feed output from a CFD program to
eQUEST for a graduate project.
Has anyone worked on a problem similar to this?
Has anyone successfully been able to trick eQUEST into using/displaying data
from another software?
Also, has anyone heard of a past attempt at pairing a non-CFD energy modeling
program with a CFD package?
If you could repond to this email address with answers, in addition to the list,
that would be great.

Thanks,
Jacob Faiola