[Equest-users] Redefining windows in DD Wizard

Walson, Kristy kristy.walson at tlc-eng.com
Mon Mar 21 10:12:23 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to redefine windows in a model as a % window-to-wall ratio once I've already create custom window placements in the DD Wizard?  I removed the custom windows and defined a percentage in Wizard Screen #6 (shown below), but my 3D viewer isn't showing these new windows.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

[cid:image001.png at 01CBE7C9.9E3A1340]

Kristy M. Walson, PE, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Engineer / Sustainable Design

TLC Engineering for Architecture
Your 2030 Challenge Partner

255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1600
Orlando, FL 32801-3463