[Equest-users] Resetting weather file

vipulbabriya at aol.com vipulbabriya at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 07:34:22 PST 2011

As far as i understand the question correctly, there isn't need to check weather locations for any version of eQUEST being used. Because, during the simulation/DD mode when location being selected in wizard mode is not available in default weather files resided in eQUEST Project directory  as described by Jeremy and Adam below, The massage would pop up with unavailability of weather file (.bin file) for the location being selected, with an option to download from DOE website via internet. User can easily download the weather file from internet and use it in simulation. But, as i described earlier eQUEST/ DOE has certain location weather file(.bin file) for all locations in USA.so, it would automatically map nearest available weather location.

 Hopefully, this will clarify the issue.

Vipul