[Equest-users] error

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:56:07 PST 2011

Hi Deepika,

I haven't seen that error with reference to windows before--not that I'm
doubting it.  But, it would be easier for us to help you if you could share
your .pd2 and .inp file for your eQuest model and maybe me or someone else
on the list-serve can open your file and help troubleshoot the error with
you.

Email your model files back to the list and you might receive a quick
response to your request for help.

Cheers,
Pasha