[Equest-users] EMS Control System Modeling

Charles Welch cwelch at capitalreviewgroup.com
Fri Mar 11 11:14:17 PST 2011

Thank you very much to those who helped me out with this... Finally made some good headway.

Quick question....

Modeling the DCV for my location (AZ) I shows only a very small improvement in energy consumption for my HVAC, does this sound correct?
I have always been "led to believe" by the local control companies that DCV is a huge improvement?
Myth, sales "exaggeration", or have some of them found a way to control the DCV in a manner that I am not modeling correctly?
Opinions or pointers appreciated.