[Equest-users] Weather Files

David Reddy david.j.reddy1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:27:39 PST 2011

I believe it is always TMY2, but you can confirm the WF used in the
analysis in DD mode by double clicking on the Project Icon at the top of
the component tree in any screen and you will get this window.

The "Weather File" referenced for is the //WFtypefolder\WF_name.bin that
will be used for the analysis.  Here, WFtypefolder is the "TMY2" folder
that should be in the eQUEST Data -> Weather directory, and the WF_name
is "SEATTLWA.bin".

David Reddy

360 Analytics
Building Energy Analysis Consultants
mail:	12354 16th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
office: 206.420.7918
mobile:	206.406.9856
web:	www.360-Analytics.com