[Equest-users] double-skin curtain wall in equest

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Wed Mar 9 13:20:47 PST 2011

Paul & Alan,

Thanks for the insight.

So what I’m hearing in this conversation is that the sunspace command in DOE2 is not reliable for this – is that correct? I am in the process of looking into this on a project and did some preliminary studies with a sunspace. I created a 2 foot sunspace that runs along the south side of my façade and have it set up for a venting schedule and all of that good stuff. Is this approach not going to work?

What’s the drawbacks with the sunspace calculation in DOE2?

We've moved!  Please note our new address.
Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309