[Equest-users] How best to enter unit heating and cooling loads?

Mark Darrall MDarrall at a2so4.com
Wed Mar 16 14:34:49 PDT 2011

Thank you, Matt! That also cleared a warning I was getting. Looks like I have a legit baseline run, now – or will, once I get some guidance on the makeup air unit… ☺

MARK DARRALL, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, NCARB
Senior Project Manager

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBE400.71C63860]

DESIGN ENRICHING LIFE // LIFE ENRICHING DESIGN

A2SO4 Architecture, LLC
Union Station
300 South Meridian Street / 250
Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
TEL  317 388 8850
FAX  317 280 0692
MOB 765 749 0841
www.a2so4.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.