[Equest-users] Sub-Metering

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Thu Mar 17 14:03:51 PDT 2011

*         I might be wrong here, but I think what you really want to do is create a second meter (not submeter) in eQUEST. I don't think your sim file reports out submeter energy separately in your BEPS & BEPU reports.

*         When you create a second meter - make sure you add it to your corresponding rate structure.

*         Once you have a second meter - you can assign different components to it - either by default (to change the whole category) or individually.

[cid:image003.png at 01CBE4C5.48539AC0]

We've moved!  Please note our new address.
Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309