[Equest-users] Sub-Metering

Varkie C Thomas thomasv at iit.edu
Fri Mar 18 12:26:34 PDT 2011

Thanks.
Each System and Zone can be metered by component load type and each Plant Equipment can be metered individually such as each chiller of multiple chillers.  The Shell can be metered indirectly by the System and Zone.  In eQUEST the meter name can be several characters long.  The PS-B gives the meter readings.  I am now trying find out how to change the meter name and delete meters that are not used.
Varkie