[Equest-users] Sub-Metering

Varkie C Thomas thomasv at iit.edu
Sat Mar 19 10:24:32 PDT 2011

I still cannot do the metering without getting error messages.  Attached is the project (case study for the website http://bepan.info/ ) description and eQ .inp & .pd2 files.  I want to meter EACH
(1) pumping station (CHW, HW & DHW)
(2) plant equipment (Chillers, Boilers, DHW-heater)
(3) system serving floors for Mechanical, UG-parking, Lobby, Retail, Htl-Functions, Htl-Rooms, Restaurant.
The project objective is to compare alternative systems (4P-FCU, WSHP, PTAC, ) for the hotel rooms.  Metering examples in the DOE22 manuals are of no help compared to the DOE21E Supplement.  I will making it work in DOE21E first
Varkie