[Equest-users] Redefining windows in DD Wizard

deepika khowal deepika.khowal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:29:50 PDT 2011

I had gone through the same experience.
I couldnt find any location where you can directly change the WWR.
What i did was:
1. based on wall area and WWR calculate the area of window required to
achieve that WWR.
then edit the window areas in the DD wizard which can give you
correct results.
since equest calculates results based on % WWR and not on size of windows
this approach works well for me.
however, if anyone has a better option, I would love to know that.
Thanks
Regards
Deepika