[Equest-users] eQuest keeps crashing when try to execute a parametric simulation.

M. Shields mshields at fstrategies.com
Tue Mar 22 10:37:03 PDT 2011

I frequently get this error and when you click continue it resolves itself.  In cases where it does not resolve itself eQuest typically gives you a list of all the errors on the side and then some information about where the error is occurring.  Were you trying to edit the inp file before the error started occurring?  I don’t remember exactly what format the information is presented in, but often if you’ve been editing the inp file it’s as simple as finding the line you added and finding you forgot a “..” at the end.  Sorry I don’t have a broken model right now to figure out exactly how the error finding works.