[Equest-users] Gas Misc. Equip. Load

Xiangjin Yang XYang at mcw.com
Tue Mar 22 12:20:12 PDT 2011

I followed a little this thread. My recommendation is to check if you set any process load on your hotwater loop or stream loop.

Xiangjin Yang Ph.D.
Mechanical Designer

MCW Consultants Ltd. <http://www.mcw.com>
156 Front Street West Suite 600
Toronto, ON M5J 2L6
Phone 416-598-2920
Fax 416-598-5394

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender directly.