[Equest-users] electric heating issues

Will Mak wmak at epsteinglobal.com
Thu Mar 24 11:10:00 PDT 2011

I thought the heating system only referred to the heating source itself? (not including preheat fuel source??)

William Mak, LEED Green Associate
Mechanical Design Engineer

EPSTEIN
Architecture
Interiors
Engineering
Construction

600 West Fulton Street
Chicago, Illinois 60661-1259

D: (312) 429-8116
F: (312) 429-8800

E: wmak at epsteinglobal.com
W: www.epsteinglobal.com <http://www.epsteinglobal.com/>

þ Epstein is a firm believer in sustainability. We ask that you please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.