[Equest-users] increased fan eff-increased gas consumption - problem.

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 10:20:05 PDT 2011

Venti 9won't try the rest);

With increased fan efficiency, less HP is required to move the air. Less HP
means less motor heat. That is made up in gas heating.

Make sense?

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com