[Equest-users] Adiabatic Walls

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Sun Mar 27 17:06:48 PDT 2011

I posted instructions for this with screen shots on eSimForums.
http://www.esimforums.com/equest/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=95

Jeremy

Jeremy McClanathan, LEED® AP BD+C

4200 194th St SW, Ste 200, Lynnwood, WA 98036
P 425-672-1071 | F 425-778-8769
??Please consider the environment before printing this email.

-----Original Message-----
From: BLafley [mailto:BLafley at cetonline.org]
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 3:52 PM
To: eQUEST-users at onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] Adiabatic Walls

Hello,

I am modeling a building that I needed to create two shells with a
common wall.  How do I convert the common walls in the zones against the
other shell to adiabatic walls?  Right now they are exterior walls.  I
searched the archives, as I thought this was a pretty basic question,
but could not find a detailed enough explanation (for my level of
expertise with eQuest) of how to do it.
Thanks for your help.

--
Bill Lafley