[Equest-users] Question about Outside air ratio

Ashu Gupta agupta at enernoc.com
Mon Mar 28 15:36:27 PDT 2011

Hi Xiaoyang,

As per ASHRAE 62.1-2007, outside air can be calculated by cfm/person + cfm/sq.ft. So, those kinds of zones which have no occupancy you have to calculate the outside air by using cfm/sq.ft. For more information you have to just go through the VRP (Ventilation Rate Procedure) calculations of ASHRAE 62.1-2007.

Thanks!
Ashu

Ashu Gupta - Project Engineer, Energy Services
EnerNOC, Inc. | 2300 Clayton Rd., S480 | Concord, CA 94520
m: 925.775.8254 | O: 925.826.1618
agupta at enernoc.com | www.enernoc.com
EnerNOC - get more from energy
ü Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.