[Equest-users] Economizers

Greg Collins GCollins at glumac.com
Tue Mar 29 09:43:53 PDT 2011

Keep in mind what kind of system you are using when adding an econo cycle.  If your system has a single-stage compressor and you do not lock it out, it will be cycling on and off if the OA requires just a little bit of cooling to meet your mixed air setpoint and will not work well.  If you have a multi-stage DX cooling or chilled water, it will work much better.

Greg Collins
GLUMAC | (949) 833-8190