[Equest-users] Actual daily weather data for year 2005 to 2010

Ashu Gupta agupta at enernoc.com
Wed Mar 30 13:14:29 PDT 2011

Hey Vipul,

You can download US weather files from here. I think you were on different link.

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=4_north_and_central_america_wmo_region_4/country=1_usa/cname=USA

Thanks!
Ashu

Ashu Gupta - Project Engineer, Energy Services
EnerNOC, Inc. | 2300 Clayton Rd., S480 | Concord, CA 94520
m: 925.775.8254 | O: 925.826.1618
agupta at enernoc.com | www.enernoc.com
EnerNOC - get more from energy
ü Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.e