[Equest-users] Water to Water heat pump/exchanger

Brett M. West bwest at rmf.com
Wed May 4 08:38:26 PDT 2011

I am trying to install a water to water heat pump that is connected to a
geothermal well field on the source side and a chilled water fan coil
system on the load side.

When I create a heat exchanger I don't see any option to connect to any
loop that I create. I have created the Lake/Well loop and the chilled
water loop is connected to a chiller currently. The heat exchanger will
be replacing the chiller.

I have searched the boards and found similar issues with no definitive
answer. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Brett West

RMF Engineering, Inc

Ph: 843.971.9639